The awning is a sun-shading device that uses a winding method to tilt, stretch, retract or turn the soft material curtain down.
The function of the awning:
The awning has a comprehensive external shading function, which can completely block ultraviolet radiation, reduce indoor temperature, reduce air conditioning load, and have energy-saving effects. Therefore, from the perspective of energy saving and environmental protection, awnings are of great significance and belong to the national green energy support industry.
According to the "Research Report on Energy Conservation and Carbon Dioxide Emissions of Shading Systems in 25 European Countries", buildings that adopt external shading in Europe save about 25% of air conditioning energy on average. Article 28 of my country's "Regulations on Energy Conservation of Civil Buildings" stipulates that the implementation of energy-saving renovation of existing buildings shall comply with the mandatory standards for energy-saving civil buildings, and low-cost renovation measures such as shading and improved ventilation shall be given priority.
The curved arm awning with modern classic design has a service life of more than 10 years, can be used for many purposes, and provides a large coverage area. It can block the sun's ultraviolet rays from harm to the human body, while allowing us to freely enjoy a clear and natural outdoor environment.
The awning originated in Europe and has a history of hundreds of years. The production of awnings was originally based in Europe. With the sales of foreign brands in China and the popularization of domestic OEM production, Chinese companies have also launched their own brands.
Specific features of awning
1. The awning has a comprehensive external shading function, and its shading cloth has a special anti-ultraviolet function, which can completely block ultraviolet radiation, reduce indoor temperature and reduce air conditioning load;
2. The awning has an energy-saving effect, and the awning is of great significance from the perspective of energy saving and environmental protection;
3. The awning can reflect strong sunlight into the room in the form of diffused light, make the indoor light bright and not dazzling, and does not affect the scenery outside the window seen from the room, extending people's living space from indoor to outdoor. Created a new living space;
4. The awning is suitable for shading outside doors and windows of low-rise and multi-story buildings. It is not suitable to be used for sunshading outside high-rise buildings;
5. The awning has a variety of patterns and colors for covering cloth, and users can choose according to their needs.
Kinds of awning
1. According to the driving mode: manual, electric, flashlight dual purpose, fixed
For systems equipped with automatic control, some people will require wind and rain control sensors, which can be selected according to specific conditions.
2. Divided by type:
Bent arm awning, window awning (swing arm type, vertical retractable up and down), European awning, canopy canopy, PERGOLA canopy curtain
3. Divided by type: inner shading and outer shading
Compared with internal shading, external shading features: energy saving, heat insulation, light adjustment, smooth air, suitable for landscape appreciation
4. According to the materials used: flexible sunshade and rigid sunshade
Flexible sunshade: sun canopy, sunshade sail (not shielding rain, but breathable, dissipating heat), sunshade, membrane structure
Hard sunshade: flip board (aluminum sheet, cloth) sun board, fixed metal structure (or wood, bamboo)
According to the structure, it is divided into three categories: open, half box and full box. Mainly used in balconies, terraces, store entrances, electric and Manual, the current single set size can be 6*5 meters (except for the whole box) The main function is sunshade, not completely waterproof.
Mainly used in windows, balconies or terraces. main The function is sunshade, can be operated manually or electrically Operation, the maximum width can be 5 meters, the height is 3 meters, The maximum swing arm is 1.4 meters.
Mainly used in building windows, shop windows, store entrances,The main function is decoration and sunshade. It is mainly operated manually by the drawstring. The maximum size can be 6*15 meters.
Mainly used in sun rooms, terraces, open spaces, etc., mainly The function is sunshade, the disadvantage is that the waterproof effect is not significant, and there is no manual function. The ideal size is 3-4 meters, and the maximum size is recommended to be 5.5*5.5 meters.
Aluminum: aluminum profile, die casting
Shade fabric: polyester fabric (mainly made in domestic fabrics, acrylic fabric (mainly produced in Spain, the United States and France)
Tubular motors: Duya Motor, Wistar Motor, Somfy Motor (France)
Steel: galvanized steel
Head (transmission turbine box): Gear Box
Plastics: PVC, PCC, PE, fiber
Screws: stainless steel (201, 304, 316), zinc-plated coated screws
Characteristics of ordinary polyester fabric
1. Strong and durable, anti-wrinkle and non-iron. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is also the most common fabric in textiles. Of course, it is also often used for outdoor shading.
2. Easily charged with static electricity and poor hygroscopicity.
3. The light fastness is better. The light fastness is better than all natural fiber fabrics except acrylic fabrics.
4. Good chemical resistance. Acids and alkalis do not damage it too much, and they are not afraid of molds and insects.
5. Polyester fabrics have a wide range of uses, and are widely used in the manufacture of clothing and industrial products. And because of its good light resistance and good chemical resistance, it is also widely used in fabrics for outdoor sunshade products.
Characteristics of acrylic fabric
1. Waterproof, antifouling and light fast. It can be exposed outdoors for 5-10 years without fading, and it can resist more than 90% of ultraviolet rays.
2. Energy saving, good air permeability and comfort. It has 60% energy saving efficiency, and the fabric feels softer and more comfortable.
3. Incorporating modern elements. The original technology adds leisure and tasteful elegance, giving people a modern and comfortable feeling.
4. On the whole, it is a modern fabric made of modified and conformed fibers by a spinning process that combines the advantages of fibers with high color fastness before spinning.
5. Acrylic fabrics are generally widely used in various outdoor activities and fixed high-end awnings, parasols, yachts and touring cars, outdoor courtyards or beach seats, reclining chairs and cushion covers and other leisure products.
Performance requirements of awning fabrics
1. The fabric should ensure constant size and no deformation.
2. The surface of the fabric is flat and smooth to ensure smooth winding and prevent the occurrence of deviations, wrinkles or unsmooth winding of the fabric.
3. The fabric should have sufficient tensile and tear strength to prevent the danger of being torn under severe weather conditions.
4. The connection between the fabrics should adopt the articulation welding process to ensure that the fabrics have sufficient strength.
5. The fabric should have good color fixation.